Friday, April 16, 2010

Well, it's official...I stink at bloggin! Sigh...what to do? I've got so many things going at once, it just seems like there's never enough time to stop, sit & write about it. But, OK. Got a little breather in between fires...I've just sent out a group message introducing 3 new items to use in your garden!

First up is a gorgeous set of trees, called Sweet Summer Blossom Trees. There are four different trees, each are different in size and shape, and color. They are available in two models, one has gently falling blossoms, the other does not. Both are copy/mod and both have a carpet of blossoms. I do not like skimpy stagnant trees, so they are full and flexible. You will love them! $650L for the falling blossoms tree, $600 for the tree with just the carpet.

Do you love hydrangeas? They are so beautiful and full of color! And so many varieties! I have 8 different hydrangeas for sale, as 2-prim bushes. I like to use a sculpted branch or trunk, in combination with the single prim sculpt to make a more realistic bush.

Come and see which are your favorites! They are $200L each, mod/copy.

Mountain Lupine are a lovely wildflower that grows everywhere in the Pacific Northwest where I'm from. This set of three 1-prim groupings are color changeable by touch in blue, yellow and pink. These are boxed together, for $350L (trans only). If you want a mod/copy set, just IM me in world for a price.

I am in the process of reconstructing the main store location a little bit, (already?) to make room for more buildings coming very soon. Keep an eye out for some good sales and special offers coming to you by way of the subscriber group.

No comments:

Post a Comment